- Material: 100% Cotton fabric
- Includes 2 pieces
- For every mask you buy, we donate one on your behalf. All our masks are handmade so you’ve supported employment for a tailor.
- Compliant with the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare guidelines
- Washable & Reusable
- Super Breathable
- Large Face Coverage
- Comfortable Earloops
- Wash Care : Hand wash
- For bulk orders, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: This face cover is not recommended for either health workers or those working with or in contact with patients or are patients themselves as these categories of people are required to wear specified protective gear.
How to Use
- Wash your hands before touching your mask
- When you put on the mask make sure it covers your nose and mouth and fits comfortably around your face
- While you have the mask on in public places, avoid touching it and replace it if it feels damp
- Do not wear the mask for more than 6 hours continuously
- To remove the mask, remove it from behind
- Do not touch the mask
- Store away separately in a closed bin,do not touch the front side of the mask
- Always wash your hand with soap and water or sanitise them with alcohol rub before and after using the mask
- The mask is for individual use ONLY, not to be shared with others to prevent contamination
- The final product delivered might vary in colour and prints from the display here
- No mask can guarantee full protection from Covid 19. This mask can help avoid droplets and aerosol if used effectively as per the user instructions.